The pressure item template has roughly 10 items that focus on different pressure wash conditions, pressures and surfaces.
This template is based on entry of the surface dimensions which will then calculate the needed time to complete the project.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and the price of the labor. This template does not have any materials included More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
More on using the pressure wash item template here
This is a list of some of the items included in the pressure wash item template.
- Pressure Wash - Basic Cleaning
- Pressure Wash - Remove Loose Paint - 2100 PSI
- Pressure Wash - Remove Loose Paint - 5000 PSI
- Pressure Wash with Chemical
- Steam Clean - 600 PSI - 300 F
- Steam Clean - 600 PSI - 300 F with Detergent
- Water-blast Concrete - Remove Loose Paint
- Water-blast Steel - Remove Loose Paint
- Pressure Wash Conditions
- Pressure Wash Definitions
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.