The mold and water remediation item template has roughly 30 items and include materials and labor.
This template is primarily based on entry of the surface dimensions / item count which will then calculate the needed time and materials to complete the project. The replace drywall, flooring, joists and insulation are straight dollar allowances and would be best handled from one of the other Estimate Rocket item templates.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and materials and the price of the labor and price of the specific materials. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the mold and water remediation template.
- Mold Remediation per Area (SQFT)
- Mold Area Containment (SQFT)
- Antimicrobial Cleaning (SQFT)
- Abrading (SQFT)
- Dry ice blasting HEPA Vacuum (SQFT)
- Mold Encapsulation (SQFT)
- Crawl Space Encapsulation (SQFT)
- Exterior Basement Drainage System (LNFT)
- Interior Basement Drainage System (LNFT)
- Exterior Foundation Waterproofing (SQFT)
- Foundation Crack Filling (LNFT)
- Install Dehumidifier (EA)
- Install Sump Pump (EA)
- Mold Remediation Labor (HR)
- Replace Drywall ($)
- Replace Flooring ($)
- Replace Joists ($)
- Replace Insulation ($)
- 1/2 HP Cast Iron Sump Pump (Material)
- 20 mm Vapor Barrier (Material)
- 30 mm Water Proof Membrane (Material)
- 4" Drain Pipe (Material)
- Dehumidifier (Material)
- Poly Crack Filler (Material)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.