The masonry item template has roughly 15 items that include various material installation options, with labor, supplies allowance and increase charges for difficult site conditions.
This template is primarily based on entry of the surface dimensions / item count which will then calculate the needed time and materials to complete the project.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and materials and the price of the labor and price of the specific materials. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the masonry item template.
- Install Masonry - Economy (SQFT)
- Install Masonry - Value Grade (SQFT)
- Install Masonry - Better Grade (SQFT)
- Install Masonry - Designer Grade (SQFT)
- Ideal Site Conditions (SQFT)
- Moderate Site Conditions (SQFT)
- Difficult Site Conditions (SQFT)
- Masonry Permit (EACH)
- Scope of Work (EACH)
- Masonry Supplies / Tool Allowance (SQFT)
- Masonry Labor (hours)
- Masonry Material Economy (SQFT)
- Masonry Material Value Grade (SQFT)
- Masonry Material Better Grade (SQFT)
- Masonry Material Designer Grade (SQFT)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.