The junk removal template has roughly 16 items that include hourly labor and dumpster rental or removal by piece pricing
This template is primarily based on entry of need crew hours / item count which will then calculate the needed time and materials (dumpster) to complete the project.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and materials and the price of the labor and price of the specific materials. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
More on managing your estimating templates here
This is a list of some of the items included in the junk removal template.
- Dumpster Rental (each)
- Junk Removal Labor (hour)
- 1 Worker - half day (each)
- 2 Workers - half day (each)
- 1 Worker - per day (day)
- 2 Workers - per day (day)
- 3 Workers - per day (day)
- 4 Workers - per day (day)
- Computer / Printer Removal (each)
- Entertainment Center Removal (each)
- Hot Tub / Spa Removal (each)
- Latex Paint Removal (each)
- Lawn Mower Removal (each)
- Mattress Removal (each)
- Section Couch Removal (each)
- Washer / Dryer Removal (each)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.