The flooring installation item template has roughly 25 items with a range of materials and material quality levels
This template is primarily based on entry of the surface dimensions / item count which will then calculate the needed time and materials to complete the project.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and materials and the price of the labor and price of the specific materials. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the flooring installation template.
- Flooring Installation Description of Work
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring Installed (Tier 1, 2, 3) (SQFT)
- Tile Flooring Installed (Tier 1, 2, 3) (SQFT)
- Hardwood Flooring Installed (Tier 1, 2, 3) (SQFT)
- Carpet Installed (Tier 1, 2, 3) (SQFT)
- Floor Installation Labor (HR)
- Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (Tier 1, 2, 3) (material)
- Tile Flooring (Tier 1, 2, 3) (material)
- Hardwood Flooring (Tier 1, 2, 3) (material)
- Carpet (Tier 1, 2, 3)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.