The fence installation item template has roughly 25 items that include fence removal, scope of work, installation of various types of fence and all materials.
This template can either be based on an installation per LNFT of surface or straight out time and materials. If the LNFT is used or item count the needed time and materials will be calculated to complete the project.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and materials and the price of the labor and price of the specific materials. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the fence installation template.
- Fence Removal (EACH)
- Installation of the following materials by LNFT - Aluminum, Chain-Link, Vinyl, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Installation of the following gates by EACH - Aluminum, Chain-Link, Vinyl, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Fence Installation Labor (hour)
- Materials - Fence by LNFT - Aluminum, Chain-Link, Vinyl, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Materials - Gates by EACH - Aluminum, Chain-Link, Vinyl, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Fencing Permit
- Fencing Scope of Work
- Landscaping to prepare for fence
- Land Survey if border fence
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.