The decorative concrete item template has roughly 10 items that range from slab demo to slab sealing.
This template is primarily based on entry of the surface dimensions which will calculate the needed time to complete the project. This template is based on labor time and not materials
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours of labor and price of the labor. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the decorative concrete template.
- Demo Concrete Slab for Patio (SQFT)
- New Concrete Slab for Patio (SQFT)
- Concrete Overlay for Patio (SQFT)
- One Color with Accents Stamped (SQFT)
- Basic Stamping plus One Color (SQFT)
- Textured with One Color and Different Border (SQFT)
- Contrast of 2 or More Colors and Patterns (SQFT)
- Hand Applied Accents (SQFT)
- Acrylic Spray On Cure and Seal (SQFT)
- Decorative Concrete Labor (Hour)
- Decorative Concrete - Description of Services
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.