The residential cleaning item template has roughly 25 items that range from individual item cleaning to full room services.
This template is based on SQFT entry for rooms and item count on the items and will calculate the needed time to complete the task. There are no materials included in the calculation and just a basic cleaning supplies $ line item.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the residential cleaning template.
- Bathroom Cleaning (SQFT)
- Kitchen Cleaning (SQFT)
- General Room Cleaning (SQFT)
- Clean Tile Floors (SQFT)
- Carpet Steam Cleaning (SQFT)
- Ceiling Fan Cleaning (EA)
- Light Fixture Cleaning (EA)
- Mirror Cleaning (EA)
- Clean Various Size Windows (EA)
- Sliding Glass door cleaning (EA)
- Construction Clean Various Size Windows (EA)
- Mold Removal (SQFT)
- Interior Ladder Work (EA)
- Difficulty Fee (EA)
- Residential Cleaning Labor (HR)
- Residential Cleaning by the Hour
- Basic Cleaning Supplies (Dollar)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.