The deck construction item template has roughly 25 items that include deck demolition and trash removal all the way to completed deck items
This template is primarily based on entry of the surface dimensions / item count which will then calculate the needed time and materials to complete the project.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and materials and the price of the labor and price of the specific materials. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
More on managing your estimating templates here
This is a list of some of the items included in the deck construction template.
- Waste Removal (each)
- Remove Railing (linear foot)
- Remove Surface (square foot)
- Remove Full Deck (square foot)
- Remove Stairs - Difficult (each)
- Remove Stairs - Easy (each)
- Footing (each)
- Post Anchor (each)
- Post (each)
- Beam (each)
- Joist (each)
- Stair Stringer (each)
- Resurface Deck with removed material (square foot)
- Cedar Deck Installed (square foot)
- Trex Decking Installed (various qualities) (square foot)
- Aluminum, Cedar, Trex Railings Installed (linear foot)
- General Materials
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.