The chimney cleaning and repair item template has roughly 15 items that include basic chimney cleaning, chimney inspections and various repairs such as chimney cap, chimney crown and chimney liner.
This template is essentially a per count template and will output the labor needed and some basic repair materials. The specific materials and working hours can also be added directly.
The final project price will be based on the calculated materials and labor hours or those values entered directly. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the chimney cleaning and repair item template.
- Chimney Sweep - Standard (each)
- Chimney Sweep - Mechanical (each)
- Chimney Repair - Replace Cap (each)
- Chimney Repair - Replace Crown (each)
- Chimney Repair - Replace Flue Tile (each)
- Chimney Repair - Replace Liner (each)
- Chimney Repair Labor (hour)
- Chimney Cap (material) (each)
- Chimney Crown (material) (each)
- Chimney Flue Tile (material) (each)
- Chimney Liner (material) (each)
- NFPA Level 1 Inspection (each)
- NFPA Level 2 Inspection (each)
- Rental Property Inspection Report (each)
- Dryer Vent Cleaning (each)
- Dryer Vent Cleaning Additional length (each)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by the field supervisor or crew.