The landscaping and hardscaping item template has roughly 35 items that range from weekly lawn mowing to full patio cooking area installation.
This template is primarily based on entry of the surface measurements (SQ FT) / item count which will then calculate the needed time and materials to complete the project.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and materials and the price of the labor and price of the specific materials. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the landscaping and hardscaping item template.
- Demo Landscaping (SQ FT)
- Fire Pit Installation (EA)
- Lawn Mowing (Event)
- Lawn Service - Early Spring (SQ FT)
- Lawn Service - Fall Fertilization (SQ FT)
- Lawn Service - Grub Control (SQ FT)
- Lawn Service - Late Spring (SQ FT)
- Mulch Application (SQ FT)
- Patio Installation concrete pavers (SQ FT)
- Retaining Wall Installation (SQ FT)
- Snow / Ice Driveway Walkway Treatment (Event)
- Snow Removal (Event)
- Snow Removal Parking Lot / Walkway (Event)
- Sod Installed (SQ FT)
- Tree Removal (hour)
- Tree - Stump Grinding (hour)
- Tree Trimming (hour)
- Walkway Installation concrete pavers (SQ FT)
- Yard Clean Up - Fall (EA)
- Yard Clean Up - Spring (EA)
- Landscaping Labor (hour)
- Materials, various (pavers, lawn chemicals, mulch, sod, topsoil, tree, plant etc)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.