The electrician item template has roughly 20 items that range from outlet replacement to full electrical in a new home.
This template is primarily based on a count of items which will calculate the needed time to complete the project. The only materials in this template are based on generator installation.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours and the price of the labor. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the electrician template.
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan Installation (EA)
- Ceiling Fan Installation (EA)
- Doorbell Installation (EA)
- Generator Installation (EA)
- Home Additional Electrical (SQ FT)
- New Home Electrical (SQ FT)
- Light Replacement (EA)
- Outlet Replacement with GFCI (EA)
- Standard Device Replacement (EA)
- Service Upgrade 100 A (EA)
- Service Upgrade 200 A (EA)
- Smoke Detector Installation (EA)
- Sub Panel 5 Circuit new (EA)
- Town / City Electrical Permit (EA)
- Electrician Labor (Hour)
- Generator - 20 KW (EA)
- 16 Circuit Automatic Transfer Switch (EA)
The pros for using this item template is that Estimate Rocket will calculate the hours and materials needed for each phase of the project which will be published on the work order for easy reference by your field supervisor or crew.