The kitchen remodel SQ FT item template has roughly 15 items that range from area demolition through finish carpentry with an allowance for appliances.
This template is primarily based on entry of the room dimensions for the basic sub labor groups and will calculate material allowances for cabinets, counters and flooring. This template also has individual material item allowances for the appliances.
The final project price will be based on the calculation of hours for the subs based on the square feet and the dollars entered for the other items. More on the specific pricing and understanding item assembly setup.
This is a list of some of the items included in the kitchen remodel SQ FT item template.
- Kitchen Remodel (SQ FT)
- Calculates Demo Hours
- Calculates Electrical Hours
- Calculates Plumbing Hours
- Calculates Flooring Installation Hours
- Calculates Painting Hours
- Calculates Carpentry Hours
- Calculates Cabinet Allowance Dollars
- Calculates Countertop Allowance Dollars
- Calculates Flooring Allowance Dollars
- Refrigerator (each)
- Oven (each)
- Convection Oven (each)
- Cooktop (each)
- Cooktop Hood (each)
- Microwave (each)
- Dishwasher (each)
- Sink / Faucet / Disposal (each)
- Dumpster (each)
The pros for using this item template is that you can simply enter your square feet and each sub and specific material allowance will be calculated. Then add the individual appliance allowance dollars with a robust description of the work that is going to be done.